hi my name is emily & im starting FIT for illustration in the fall! do you have any good advice?
I’m really sorry for the late reply.. Good advice… Hmm Here’s a few
- Take your liberals as early as possible! If you take them later they’re gonna bite your behind! Not kidding!!
- Use all the resources FIT offers you! *coughtheygivelotsoffreemagaziesinthecenterabuilding7thfloorcough* lol they’re mostly fashion too!!
- Check flyers for special events (ie paint tote bag, paint piggybank, make crafts, etc) Even if you don’t participate THERE WILL ALWAYS BE FOOD. So if you’re feeling hungry but you don’t want to spend money, go to the Center!
- They have free band aids in the health center so if you cut yourself, go get (some) *wink* No seriously if you got hurt go to the Health Center. It’s all free no need to be shy!
- If you loose your ID, always check with Security. I lost mine once. I almost gave up but I checked security and they had it! Saved me $25! Your first school ID is free but if you loose it, you have to pay to get a new one!
That’s all I have for now I guess.. I have more in an earlier post too!